If likelihood and consequence have not been assessed (and their value therefore is 0) then threat-, risk- and residual risk levels are grey as shown below. As soon as you enter a number in either likelihood or consequence the respective colour will be shown…. Just a “Friday hack” before we wish you all a great weekend!
We have expanded on the Threat and Treatment templates. If you are in the administrator role two new panels will be available on the dashboard. The panels will show all Threat and Treatment templates available from the Human Risks library.
All of these templates can be imported into an organization for later use in Risk Assessments. All templates marked with a blue backdrop has been added within the last 30 days.
Select all wanted templates and click the "import" button, a dialog will appear for you to confirm. This operation can take a couple of seconds - you will be redirected when finished.
All the panels has been equipped with a question mark in the upper right-hand corner. Hover the icon for a more in-depth explanation.
We also updated the existing templates with a new look and functionality. You can now see a preview of any Threat and Treatment templates by clicking the 'show' button.
Other notable changes
- Users in the manager role can now invite other managers to the platform
- The division list on the audits page is now ordered by name
- We're testing a new way to render heavily formatted description fields which sometimes could override the styling of some components on the platform
- User password reset tokens now expires after 5 days - when inviting a new user and when resetting a password
- Showing remarks on completed audits
- A lot of Internet Explorer 11 related bug fixes
- The conclusion field in the follow-up completion modal is now required
- The follow-up checkbox now enables and disables the remarks field when completing audits
- Divisions and search now works in Internet Explorer 11 on both the audit and the follow-up history page
- The comments field in threat templates now can now be edited
- All Threat and Treatment templates are now selected by default
- The map component should now properly show when creating Risk Assessments
- The Risk Assessment overview page now displays a map with markers representing all assessments
- We have updated the organization page layout in preperation for an upcoming feature. You can now search in the division and template tables.
- Managers can now create and edit divisions
- When creating a division, the manager or administrator is automatically added to the division
- User create and details page updated with a new layout
We updated the audit generation algorithm to better handle overdue audits. From now on, 10 incomplete audits will be available to complete regardless of the number of overdue audits not completed. To ensure a greater overview, we also updated the audit details page with a new column displaying all overdue audits as seen below.
We have simplified the process of changing the frequency on an audit. The frequency can now be changed by clicking the frequency button on the audit details page as seen below.
Your follow-ups are no longer deleted upon completion. When completing a follow-up, a modal will appear on the page, allowing the responsible to fill in a conclusion field. Information about a follow-up now includes:
- When a follow-up is created by the user
- When a follow-up is completed by a manager/administrator
- Who created and completed the follow-up
- Remarks and conclusion
The new follow-up history is a separate page and can be accessed by clicking the follow-up history button below the follow-ups column on the audits page. You can sort by divisions and search by responsible names and titles of an audit.